Shah Rukh Khan’s latest offering ‘Happy New Year’ is breaking all the records at the box office. Unfortunately, this comedy entertainer has become the reason for sorrow in a family from Madhya Pradesh. Going into details, a 21-year-old woman allegedly consumed a bottle of acid when her husband refused to take her to SRK’s film owing to heavy rush at the theater.
The woman is said to be in critical condition, and is taking treatment in a district hospital. Directed by Farah Khan, ‘Happy New Year’ features SRK, Deepika Padukone and Abhishek Bachchan in lead roles.
- I was bowled over by Saaho’s action sequences: Prabhas
- Senior actor-filmmaker Madala Rangarao critical
- Sharwanand reveals the biggest mistake of his career
- 2.0’s teaser to be out in IPL Final?
- Birthday Special : Which film had NTR’s best performance to date?