Shah Rukh Khan’s latest offering ‘Happy New Year’ is breaking all the records at the box office. Unfortunately, this comedy entertainer has become the reason for sorrow in a family from Madhya Pradesh. Going into details, a 21-year-old woman allegedly consumed a bottle of acid when her husband refused to take her to SRK’s film owing to heavy rush at the theater.
The woman is said to be in critical condition, and is taking treatment in a district hospital. Directed by Farah Khan, ‘Happy New Year’ features SRK, Deepika Padukone and Abhishek Bachchan in lead roles.
- National Award winner upset with trolls
- Spyder mania finally picks up
- Young actor in Varun-Kammula’s next
- Poll : Will Baahubali 2 collect 100 crores all over on day one?
- Star daughter expecting her first child
Articles that might interest you