Shah Rukh Khan’s latest offering ‘Happy New Year’ is breaking all the records at the box office. Unfortunately, this comedy entertainer has become the reason for sorrow in a family from Madhya Pradesh. Going into details, a 21-year-old woman allegedly consumed a bottle of acid when her husband refused to take her to SRK’s film owing to heavy rush at the theater.
The woman is said to be in critical condition, and is taking treatment in a district hospital. Directed by Farah Khan, ‘Happy New Year’ features SRK, Deepika Padukone and Abhishek Bachchan in lead roles.
- Special focus for Spyder’s second half
- Exclusive Interview : Sharwanand – Maruthi is in the league of EVV & Jandhyala
- RGV unveils the first glimpse of Lakshmi’s NTR
- Tamanna super excited to start her next
- Vikram-Samantha’s 2015 action thriller gets a Telugu release
Articles that might interest you