Senior producer Allu Aravind is happy with the way his latest production Dhruva is faring at ticket windows. This is Aravind’s second association with Ram Charan and the doting mama had some nice things to say about his nephew.
Saying that he would not have made Dhruva if not for Charan, Allu Aravind revealed how Charan was involved with the nitty-gritty of production during the making of Dhruva, unlike other heroes who simply do their job and leave the sets quietly. “Ram Charan instills a lot of confidence in producers,” the Geetha Arts honcho said.
Allu Aravind also revealed that he had a selfish reason behind producing Dhruva and that he wanted Dhruva to surpass the collections of Magadheera, his first film with Ram Charan.
- Rising Tamil comedian in Pawan-Trivikram movie?
- Sukumar’s second production venture to be shot abroad
- Interesting speculation on Prabhas’ next
- Director responds to criticism on Shruti’s fashion goof up
- Puri clears the rumors on Balayya film
Articles that might interest you