Tollywood has suffered another setback as today noted film writer Chilukoti Kasi Vishwanath passed away. He was 68 years old. Vishwanath was travelling to Vizag from Hyderabad on Lokmanya Tilak Express when he suffered a heart attack near Khammam. He worked for several well-known directors including Dasari Narayana Rao, Relangi, Raja Chandra and Vijaya Bapineedu. He wrote stories for more than 70 films.
His body has been shifted to a hospital in Khammam. This has turned out to be a dark month for Tollywood as it has witnessed multiple deaths which include DSP’s father, Anup Ruben’s mother, Ranganath and choreographer Bharath. 123telugu is deeply saddened with this news and conveys condolences to his entire family.
- MLA is my most satisfying movie after Pataas: Kalyanram
- Balakrishna keen to remake a Kannada blockbuster
- Rangasthalam Was Like Soul-Searching For Me : Sukumar
- I Learnt A Lot From Kalyanram : Kajal
- Young Actress Decides To Contest In Elections