India’s biggest motion picture franchise, Baahubali, has now turned into a huge brand. Movie lovers across the country are eagerly waiting for the franchise to spread its wings beyond cinema, a true testimony to the film’s humongous success.
In a latest interview, Baahubali’s writer KV Vijayendra Prasad revealed that it’s ‘the Indianness and the emotional connect’ of the film that ensured the film click with the masses across the country, which in turn made the magnum opus a historic blockbuster.
Meanwhile, Baahubali The Conclusion has grossed over Rs.1,650 crore worldwide.
- MCA’s pre-release event gets a date
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017
- Solid craze for Savyasachi’s pre-release biz
- Baahubali The Conclusion to release in Japan
- Arun Vijay opens up about Saaho