India’s biggest motion picture franchise, Baahubali, has now turned into a huge brand. Movie lovers across the country are eagerly waiting for the franchise to spread its wings beyond cinema, a true testimony to the film’s humongous success.
In a latest interview, Baahubali’s writer KV Vijayendra Prasad revealed that it’s ‘the Indianness and the emotional connect’ of the film that ensured the film click with the masses across the country, which in turn made the magnum opus a historic blockbuster.
Meanwhile, Baahubali The Conclusion has grossed over Rs.1,650 crore worldwide.
- Backdrop of Saaho revealed
- Update on Sukumar-Mahesh project
- Manchu Manoj’s moving letter to fellow Indians
- Viswasam’s new schedule gets a date
- Mythri Movie Makers announce their project with superstar