India’s biggest motion picture franchise, Baahubali, has now turned into a huge brand. Movie lovers across the country are eagerly waiting for the franchise to spread its wings beyond cinema, a true testimony to the film’s humongous success.
In a latest interview, Baahubali’s writer KV Vijayendra Prasad revealed that it’s ‘the Indianness and the emotional connect’ of the film that ensured the film click with the masses across the country, which in turn made the magnum opus a historic blockbuster.
Meanwhile, Baahubali The Conclusion has grossed over Rs.1,650 crore worldwide.
- Star Hero Says No To Remakes
- Ram can’t wait for his fans to meet Abhiram
- Taapsee Reveals Her Fitness Secrets
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Much-Awaited magnum opus not being postponed
Articles that might interest you