Jayam Ravi’s zombie thriller Miruthan, with a Telugu title of Yamapasham, is slated to hit the screens this Friday along with a plethora of small budget flicks.
Yamapasham is the first ever Indian Tamil/Telugu film to be made in the zombie thriller genre. The film has Lakshmi Menon as the leading lady. Shakti Soundar Rajan is the director.
- Bollywood offers for star hero’s wife
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Shruti reveals how she lost some movies to other actresses
- Yesteryear star heroines in Vikram’s next
- Biopic on badminton champ Gopichand in the offing
Articles that might interest you