Yami Gautam has bagged yet another big project in Hindi. She’ll soon join the cast of Prabhu Deva’s upcoming film. Ajay Devgan is playing the lead role in the film. Not much is known about what the film is about or what Yami Gautam’s role will be, but this is by far her biggest film in Hindi. After Vicky Donor, the actress was flooded with offers in Hindi and she has been extremely choosy about her projects. Her second Hindi film is Aman Ki Aasha which has Ali Zafar and Yami in lead roles. This untitled film in Prabhu Deva’s direction will go on floors in July. Sonakshi Sinha is also one the lead actresses and the makers are looking out for another actress. On the other hand, after Gauravam, Yami Gautam’s next project in Telugu is Courier Boy Kalyan, in which she’s paired up with Nithin.
- Star character artiste all set for directorial debut
- Baahubali duo Rajamouli and Shobu invest in a startup
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 17-12-2017
- Kajal’s role in Kalyan Ram’s MLA revealed