Film star and Janasena President Pawan Kalyan is determined to find a solution to the Uddanam issue and relieve the kidney disease patients’ decades-long plight. Today, Pawan chaired a symposium on the Uddanam issue with experts from the Harvard Medical college and KGH Hospital in Vizag.
Speaking at the event, Pawan said that he wanted to solve the flouride issue in Nalgonda during Thammudu days. However, local politicians played the spoilsport and Pawan remained in deep pain ever since for not being able to do anything. This prompted Pawan to work relentlessly on ending the Uddanam victims’ plight now.
- Rajini’s Kaala is 60 per cent complete
- Chiru’s long cherished dream is coming true with Sye Raa
- Spiderman action choreographer for Sye Raa
- Kajal Opens Up About Her Role In Vivegam
- Arjun Reddy’s controversial kissing posters to be rolled back
Articles that might interest you