Film star and Janasena President Pawan Kalyan is determined to find a solution to the Uddanam issue and relieve the kidney disease patients’ decades-long plight. Today, Pawan chaired a symposium on the Uddanam issue with experts from the Harvard Medical college and KGH Hospital in Vizag.
Speaking at the event, Pawan said that he wanted to solve the flouride issue in Nalgonda during Thammudu days. However, local politicians played the spoilsport and Pawan remained in deep pain ever since for not being able to do anything. This prompted Pawan to work relentlessly on ending the Uddanam victims’ plight now.
- Naa Nuvve promotions at IPL playoffs
- Noted actress roped in for YSR biopic
- Saaho’s high-octane Dubai schedule wrapped up
- Mumbai starlet plays a Tapori in her maiden Telugu film
- RGV files police complaint against young filmmaker