Film star and Janasena President Pawan Kalyan is determined to find a solution to the Uddanam issue and relieve the kidney disease patients’ decades-long plight. Today, Pawan chaired a symposium on the Uddanam issue with experts from the Harvard Medical college and KGH Hospital in Vizag.
Speaking at the event, Pawan said that he wanted to solve the flouride issue in Nalgonda during Thammudu days. However, local politicians played the spoilsport and Pawan remained in deep pain ever since for not being able to do anything. This prompted Pawan to work relentlessly on ending the Uddanam victims’ plight now.
- Raj Tarun-Amyra’s Rajugadu’s final stop in Thailand
- Dandupalyam director in talks with Telugu hero?
- Gautham Menon-Dhanush’s ENPT resumes finally
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017
- Mahesh Babu Bonds With Ranveer Singh