Ajith’s upcoming Tamil film Yennai Irandhaal, to be dubbed into Telugu as Yenthavadu Gaani, has finished a majority of its shooting. Work is complete except for a 3 day schedule. A few patch work scenes will be shot in this schedule in Chennai. The team had recently returned to Chennai from a 2 day shoot in Hyderabad.
Directed by Gautham Menon, the film is being touted as a stylish mass entertainer and Ajith’s look in the film is exactly the way in which his fans love to see him. Anushka and Trisha play the female leads in this film which is being produced by A.M.Ratnam. Harris Jayaraj has composed the tunes for this flick.
- Tholi Prema is an apt title for our film: Varun Tej
- Rakul’s journey from being a finalist to a mentor at Miss India
- RGV-Nag’s film completes its Hyderabad schedule
- Rakul Preet looking for more offers in Bollywood
- Catchy title song of Touch Chesi Choodu to be out soon