Remember, T Krishna Kumari, the yesteryear actress who scorched the Telugu screens during the early 60s and 70s. Well, the news is that she has been diagnosed with bone marrow cancer and is being treated for the same in the Appollo hospitals of Bangalore.
Her family members are on her side during this difficult time of treatment. The 84-year-old has acted in over 150 films to date and is the younger sister of yet another famous actress Shavukaru Janaki.
123telugu wishes the legendary actress a very speedy recovery.
- Paisa Vasool’s final schedule to kick-start soon
- Balayya opens up about contesting in 2019 elections
- Young Telugu Actress In Dhanush’s VIP 2
- Cute teaser of Mental Madhilo impresses
- Young hero’s next to feature five heroines
Articles that might interest you