Tamil actor Vijay’s upcoming movie, Puli, is getting ready to hit the screens on September 17. The film’s first look posters have created an unprecedented buzz in social media and also augmented the hype on this project. Directed by Chimbudevan, this movie has yesteryear actress Sridevi playing a crucial role.
With the fresh reports from the Tamil media circles, it is believed that Sridevi will grace this event to launch the album. The grand event will be held on August 2nd in the historical place of Mahabalipuram in Tamil Nadu.
Music sensation Devi Sri Prasad has composed tunes for this film. Shruti Haasan and Hansika are the female leads in this film which also features Sudeep in an important role.
- First look of Kalyan Dhev’s debut gets a date
- Shooting update on NTR’s next
- Ram Charan wants to work with these two acclaimed Bollywood directors
- Keerthy Suresh thanks the media
- Director drags star daughter to court