Recently, the teaser of the upcoming youthful romantic entertainer, Meeku Meere Maaku Meme, was unveiled to a decent response. Featuring young stars Tarun and Avantika, the film has been directed by debutant Hussain Sha Kiran, who co-wrote the story of Nannaku Prematho.
Speaking to a media house, the director revealed that the inspiration behind his directorial debut is a scene in the yesteryear classic, Missamma. Hussain Sha also said that he named his debut film after the hit song Meeku Meere Maaku Meme from Missamma as a tribute to the classic.
The young filmmaker also said that senior producer Allu Arvind has been a great support throughout the making of his debut film.
- PSPK25’s audio event in a special location?
- Nara Rohit’s cameo in Mental Madhilo
- Vijay-Murugadoss film completes pre-production
- Anirudh Ravichander to debut in Bollywood
- I’m not seeing Regina: Nara Rohit