Recently, there were reports that yesteryear heroine Gautami’s daughter Subbulakshmi will be making her silver screen debut with Tamil star Dhanush’s much-awaited sequel, Raghuvaran B.Tech 2. The reports also said that Gautami lobbied heavily to get Subbulakshmi onboard Dhanush’s project.
But Gautami refuted these rumours and said that Subbulakshmi will not be stepping into the acting field as she is still going to school. Gautami further thanked her fans and well-wishers for their wishes and congratulatory messages on Subbulakshmi debut reports, even though they were false.
- Ami Tumi director confident about his next
- For IMAX, Baahubali could be the next Avatar
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
- Rarandoi opens well all over
- Child artiste in Bollywood’s cult hit turns heroine in Tollywood
Articles that might interest you