Yesteryear heroine, Radhika was one of the most happening heroines in the 1980’s. Now, the latest update is that Radhika who said goodbye to Malayalam industry two decades ago is again making her comeback with the political drama Ramaleela.
Speaking to an English daily, director Arun Gopy revealed that Radhika would be playing Dileep’s mother in the movie and will be showcased as a strong woman.
He also adds that the relationship between the mother and son is a major thread in the movie.
- Bhagyashree To Learn Telugu For ‘2 States’ Remake
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible