Adopting villages seems to be the latest healthy trend which is on the rise in Telugu film industry. After stars like Mahesh Babu, Prakash Raj and Vishnu Manchu, actor Aditya OM, who is well known for his roles in Lahiri Lahiri Lahiri Lo and Dhanalakshmi I Love You, adopted a village named Cherupally near
Bhadrachalam in Khammam, Telangana.
Cherupally is predominantly an agency area and Aditya plans to resolve the water crisis being faced by the tribals. The actor has teamed up with local NGOs, Anandam Foundation and Amma Nanna Foundation, and he will majorly focus on skill development among the villagers.
Aditya’s next film, Friend Request, is gearing up for its release soon.
- Charan’s name and role in RC11 revealed
- Rakul as Bramarambha to win the hearts of her fans
- Writers are my best friends in the industry: Keeravani
- DSP appreciates Vaisakham’s songs
- Pawan’s Janasena gets a new admirer in Gaddar
Articles that might interest you