Adopting villages seems to be the latest healthy trend which is on the rise in Telugu film industry. After stars like Mahesh Babu, Prakash Raj and Vishnu Manchu, actor Aditya OM, who is well known for his roles in Lahiri Lahiri Lahiri Lo and Dhanalakshmi I Love You, adopted a village named Cherupally near
Bhadrachalam in Khammam, Telangana.
Cherupally is predominantly an agency area and Aditya plans to resolve the water crisis being faced by the tribals. The actor has teamed up with local NGOs, Anandam Foundation and Amma Nanna Foundation, and he will majorly focus on skill development among the villagers.
Aditya’s next film, Friend Request, is gearing up for its release soon.
- Sampoo’s kind gesture towards late comedian’s family
- Will Srikanth bounce back with Operation 2019?
- Bharat Ane Nenu Tamil, Malayalam versions’ release delayed
- First look of Kalyan Dhev’s debut gets a date
- Shooting update on NTR’s next