Yesterday, we reported that star anchor Suma had refused the offer to participate in the first season of Bigg Boss, Young Tiger NTR’s debut TV show. Suma couldn’t accept the show as she had to allot a lot of dates and also stay away from Hyderabad, leaving her children and family behind.
Citing almost the similar reasons, yet another star anchor Anasuya too has said no to being one of the participants in Bigg Boss. Both Anasuya and Suma were excited about the show, but couldn’t join it for obvious reasons.
Meanwhile, popular comedian Posani Krishnamurali is also said to have been approached by the show’s team. Bigg Boss’ shoot will take place in Lonavala. Star MAA will air this much-awaited reality show.
- Fidaa Rakes In $715K At US Box-office
- Will Nani-Nivetha team up for a hat-trick?
- Will RGV get away with an apology?
- Court to hear petition against Kaala soon
- Super Star’s daughter wishes to direct Megastar
Articles that might interest you