Looks like macho hunk Rana Daggubati is turning out to be the bilingual star of south cinema. Thanks to his popularity in Telugu, Tamil and Bollywood, Rana already had a handful of bilingual films released in 2015, with a few more ready to hit the screens this year and in 2017.
According to the latest buzz, Rana has signed yet another Telugu-Tamil bilingual under Tamil director Sathyasiva’s direction. Apparently, the project will kick-start from July and ace music composer Yuvan Shankar Raja will compose the tunes and Rajarajan will produce it.
- Much delayed film gets yet another release date
- JLK’s first day Guntur region collections
- Jai Lava Kusa seals career best premieres for NTR
- Jai Lava Kusa’s day 1 Nizam & Ceded collections
- Mersal’s teaser sets a world record in record time
Articles that might interest you