Looks like macho hunk Rana Daggubati is turning out to be the bilingual star of south cinema. Thanks to his popularity in Telugu, Tamil and Bollywood, Rana already had a handful of bilingual films released in 2015, with a few more ready to hit the screens this year and in 2017.
According to the latest buzz, Rana has signed yet another Telugu-Tamil bilingual under Tamil director Sathyasiva’s direction. Apparently, the project will kick-start from July and ace music composer Yuvan Shankar Raja will compose the tunes and Rajarajan will produce it.
- Suriya Is Delighted With Gang & TSK’s Growth At BO
- Anushka Opens Up About Bhaagamathie
- Bellamkonda Sreenivas To Team Up With Ohmkar
- IT sleuths search leading production houses
- Never expected Kamal’s entry into politics: Rajinikanth