Looks like macho hunk Rana Daggubati is turning out to be the bilingual star of south cinema. Thanks to his popularity in Telugu, Tamil and Bollywood, Rana already had a handful of bilingual films released in 2015, with a few more ready to hit the screens this year and in 2017.
According to the latest buzz, Rana has signed yet another Telugu-Tamil bilingual under Tamil director Sathyasiva’s direction. Apparently, the project will kick-start from July and ace music composer Yuvan Shankar Raja will compose the tunes and Rajarajan will produce it.
- Balayya’s audacious show in Paisa Vasool’s trailer
- Sai Pallavi Addresses Concerns About Her Skin
- All Eyes On ‘Anando Brahma’
- Fans enjoy being slapped by Balayya: Puri Jagannadh
- Poll : Will Chiru’s Uyyalawada click in Bollywood?
Articles that might interest you