It’s raining bilinguals for young hero Sundeep Kishan. Even as he is neck deep busy shooting for the Tamil-Telugu bilingual Aram Seidhu Pazhgu in national award winning Tamil filmmaker Suseenthiran’s direction, Sundeep has just signed yet another Tamil-Telugu bilingual.
Sundeep’s next movie will be directed by Tamil filmmaker Thiru. This movie is going to be an out and out commercial entertainer. The film’s regular shooting will kick-start from March. Thiru was supposed to work with Vikram on Garuda initially, but the project was put on hold.
Sundeep is quite upbeat about his role as it is a challenging one. Apart from these two movies, Sundeep will also be seen in CV Kumar’s Maayaavan and Krishna Vamsi’s Nakshatram.
- FDFS : Highlights from Katamarayudu
- Srinivas Avasarala Surprises All In ‘Babu Baga Busy’
- Katamarayudu benefit shows canceled in Hyderabad
- Baahubali Has Bridged North-South Divide : Rana
- Young Actress Keen To Turn Singer
Articles that might interest you