In the super hit film Supreme, young Punjabi beauty Raashi Khanna was seen in a cop avatar for the first time in her career. According to the latest reports, Raashi is all set to don the khaki yet again.
It is well-known that Raashi Khanna will be making her Mollywood debut opposite stalwart Malayalam actor Mammootty. In the film, Raashi will play a daredevil cop.
This as-yet-untitled movie is going to be a suspense thriller and it will also feature Tamil hero Vishal, Telugu actor Srikanth and Hansika. B Unnikrishnan is the film’s director. The film’s regular shooting will kick-start from the last week of February.
- Rakul all set to sign yet another biggie?
- Sai Dharam Tej, Mehreen Groove For A Mass Song
- JJN’s first single to be out soon
- Nara Rohit’s new look impresses
- Akun Sabharwal responds on all allegations
Articles that might interest you