In the super hit film Supreme, young Punjabi beauty Raashi Khanna was seen in a cop avatar for the first time in her career. According to the latest reports, Raashi is all set to don the khaki yet again.
It is well-known that Raashi Khanna will be making her Mollywood debut opposite stalwart Malayalam actor Mammootty. In the film, Raashi will play a daredevil cop.
This as-yet-untitled movie is going to be a suspense thriller and it will also feature Tamil hero Vishal, Telugu actor Srikanth and Hansika. B Unnikrishnan is the film’s director. The film’s regular shooting will kick-start from the last week of February.
- Kanam will movie you completely- Sai Pallavi
- Bharath Ane Nenu grosses 100 crores
- Star hero to become a dad yet again
- Nela Ticket’s fun teaser is out
- Mahesh-Namrata’s amusing picture goes viral