Following the huge success of Sarrainodu, Allu Arjun has become a hot favorite for several star directors. Already, Bunny joined forces with Harish Shankar for Duvvada Jagannadham and he is also said to be in talks with Vikram Kumar and Vakkantham Vamsi.
Now, yet another happening director is reportedly in talks with Bunny for his next project. Apparently, Sardaar Gabbar Singh’s director Bobby has narrated a script to Bunny recently and the duo is working on the possibilities of collaborating with each other. More details are awaited. Keep watching this space.
- Balakrishna keen to remake a Kannada blockbuster
- Rangasthalam Was Like Soul-Searching For Me : Sukumar
- I Learnt A Lot From Kalyanram : Kajal
- MLA is my most satisfying movie after Pataas: Kalyanram
- Young Actress Decides To Contest In Elections