Family hero Srikanth, was supposed to come out with his latest film Terror on the 4th of March. But seeing the queue of releases lined up on that day, the makers have decided to prepone the film to February 26th.
This is second film after Kshanam which has been preponed this week. The film is directed by Satish Kasetty and produced by Shaikk Mashtan. Nikitha is the female lead opposite Srikanth in this which is touted to be an action thriller.
- Yet another young starlet to launch her app
- Huge Mahishmati set for Baahubali event
- Varun is as dedicated as Charan and Chiru: Sreenu Vaitla
- DJ to have a shocking interval bang
- Baahubali’s Tamil distributor makes an interesting statement
Articles that might interest you