Already, the upcoming Sankranthi season has become quite eventful for fans and trade circles with prestigious biggies like Megastar Chiranjeevi’s comeback 150th film, Khaidi No.150, and Nandamuri Balakrishna’s 100th movie, Gautamiputra Satakarni, slated for an epic box-office clash.
Even young hero Sharwanand’s Sathamanam Bhavathi will be hitting the screens during the Sankranthi festive season. Now, the makers of R Narayanamurthy and Jayasudha-starrer Head Constable Venkatramaiah have announced that the movie will be released during the Sankranthi season.
R Narayanamurthy has a decent fan base among the masses and the working class and it will be interesting to see how they will lap up this movie amidst the biggies.
- Megastar Reveals The Moment When He Was Most Relieved About His Comeback
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Yet another hero to play a visually challenged character?
- Malayalam Megastar’s Fans Troll Actress For Her Remarks