Already, the upcoming Sankranthi season has become quite eventful for fans and trade circles with prestigious biggies like Megastar Chiranjeevi’s comeback 150th film, Khaidi No.150, and Nandamuri Balakrishna’s 100th movie, Gautamiputra Satakarni, slated for an epic box-office clash.
Even young hero Sharwanand’s Sathamanam Bhavathi will be hitting the screens during the Sankranthi festive season. Now, the makers of R Narayanamurthy and Jayasudha-starrer Head Constable Venkatramaiah have announced that the movie will be released during the Sankranthi season.
R Narayanamurthy has a decent fan base among the masses and the working class and it will be interesting to see how they will lap up this movie amidst the biggies.
- Nara Rohit’s next moves to September
- Objections raised over Arjun Reddy
- Teja plans to produce movies with aspiring talents
- Star heroine joins NBK102
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 20-08-2017
Articles that might interest you