Already, the upcoming Sankranthi season has become quite eventful for fans and trade circles with prestigious biggies like Megastar Chiranjeevi’s comeback 150th film, Khaidi No.150, and Nandamuri Balakrishna’s 100th movie, Gautamiputra Satakarni, slated for an epic box-office clash.
Even young hero Sharwanand’s Sathamanam Bhavathi will be hitting the screens during the Sankranthi festive season. Now, the makers of R Narayanamurthy and Jayasudha-starrer Head Constable Venkatramaiah have announced that the movie will be released during the Sankranthi season.
R Narayanamurthy has a decent fan base among the masses and the working class and it will be interesting to see how they will lap up this movie amidst the biggies.
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links
- Shruti Haasan opens up about composing for movies
- Yet another cameraman to turn director
- Raja The Great’s latest Nizam collections
- Vunnadi Okkate Zindagi clears censor