There is literally no social media record left unachieved by the teaser of Super Star Rajinikanth’s upcoming gangster flick, Kabali. The Tamil version’s teaser ended up with a staggering feat by becoming the most watched film teaser in entire Asia with more than 20 million views.
Now, Kabali’s Telugu teaser has become the first teaser of any dubbed film in India to gain more than 3 million views on YouTube. Rajini’s quintessential stylish charms and a riveting background score and slick visuals worked wonders for the teaser.
Directed by PA Ranjith’, the film’s audio album will be released in Malaysia in the first week of June.
- Mahesh and Bunny to lock horns next Sankranthi?
- Andhagadu team speeds up promotions
- GST Will Hurt Movie Business : Nagarjuna
- Chalapathi Rao controversy a lesson to film fraternity: Naresh
- Nagarjuna’s take on film collections
Articles that might interest you