Ravi Teja’s Bengal Tiger is into its third schedule and the shooting commenced at the Ramoji Film City yesterday. Now, the film is set to get bigger and glamorous with the latest inclusion of talented actress Aksha. Sources close to the film’s unit say that Aksha has been roped in for an important role, based on the memorable performance she gave in Kandireega.
Already, Bengal Tiger features sizzling beauties Tamannaah and Raashi Khanna in the lead roles. Apart from Aksha, young hero Harshavardhan Rane will also be playing an important cameo in the film. Directed by Sampath Nandi, the film is being produced by KK Radha Mohan. The film will be released a s a Vinayaka Chaviti treat.
- Rising Tamil comedian in Pawan-Trivikram movie?
- Sukumar’s second production venture to be shot abroad
- Interesting speculation on Prabhas’ next
- Director responds to criticism on Shruti’s fashion goof up
- Puri clears the rumors on Balayya film
Articles that might interest you