Before the commencement of the Super Star Rajinikanth’s just launched gangster drama, Kaala, a Mumbai-based politician had sent a notice to Rajini, threatening him of a legal case if he dons Haji Mastan’s role in the movie.
In a latest headache for Kaala’s makers, a Tamil script writer and director named K Rajasekaran aka KS Nagaraj has filed a complaint with the Chennai Police Commissioner alleging that Kaala’s title and its core plot may have been stolen from his script. In his complaint, KS Nagaraj said that he had written the story of ‘Kaala Karikaalan’ and registered the title with the South Indian Film Chamber of Commerce way back in 1996.
The filmmaker also said that he had approached Rajini several times through his fan clubs and that he had even narrated the story to Sathya Narayanan, a chief member in one of Rajini’s fans clubs. Further details regarding this case are awaited. Meanwhile, Kaala’s shooting is progressing in Mumbai.
- Yet Another Star Actress In Talks For Harish Shankar’s Next
- Special Column : Exploring a song – Gaali Vaaluga
- Trisha Reveals Her Strangest Habit
- Star Comedian Gets Emotional About His New Film
- Rana Daggubati’s Adventure Film To Roll Soon