It’s well-known that comedy heroes Allari Naresh and Sunil are acting in an out-and-out entertainer under senior director Bheemaneni Srinivasa Rao’s direction. The film is titled Silly Fellows and a major part of the shooting has been wrapped up already.
As per the latest updates, actress Poorna, popular for her roles in movies like the Avunu series, Seema Tapakai and Srimanthudu etc, has been roped in for a crucial role in Silly Fellows. Apparently, Poorna’s role will be the surprise package in the movie and she has been paired opposite Sunil.
Chitra Shukla and Nandini Rai are the other two female leads in Silly Fellows. The film is gearing up for a late summer release.
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon
- Four directors in consideration to helm NTR’s biopic
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date