Lyca Productions, the makers of Super Star Rajinikanth and Shankar’s highly-anticipated sci-fi thriller 2.0, flagged off a never seen before promotional campaign by flying hot air balloon across several global cities. Now, the 2.0 makers are promoting the movie in London with noted Tamil actor Arya’s help.
Arya, popular among Telugu movie lovers through films like Varudu and Nenu Devudni, is participating in the London-Edinburg-London cycling challenge. Arya is riding a cycle sponsored by 2.0’s makers and is also sporting a jersey with 2.0 images printed on it in order to promote the movie. 2.0 is slated for January, 2018 release.
- Talented hero replaces Sunil in Sathuranga Vettai’s remake?
- Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake gets a launch date
- Vikram-Samantha’s 10 gets a huge release in Nizam
- Dhanush to turn director again with a period film
- Anupama Parameswaran reveals her favorite drink