The illustrious Mega family has produced around a dozen actors so far. And if the ongoing reports are anything to go by, yet another young lad from the Mega family is all set to make his silver screen debut soon.
Apparently, Sai Dharam Tej’s younger brother Vaishnav Tej is gearing up for his maiden film as an actor. Buzz is that Eega and Legend producer Sai Korrapati, who’s currently bankrolling Megastar Chiranjeevi’s son-in-law Kalyaan Dhev, is going to introduce Vaishnav Tej under his Vaaraahi banner.
Actor-filmmaker Srinivas Avasarala is rumored to be helming this project. Vaishnav Tej has been undergoing training in acting and dance for a long time. An official announcement is awaited to confirm the buzz.
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon
- Four directors in consideration to helm NTR’s biopic
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date