Looks like actor Ravi Teja is determined to make up for the two year long gap that he took after Bengal Tiger’s release. A couple of days ago, the Mass Maharaja launched the first of his two upcoming projects, Touch Chesi Chudu.
Now, the actor is all set to kick-start his second project, Raja The Great, tomorrow. Raja The Great will be directed by Anil Ravipudi, who is aiming for a hat-trick of hits with this movie. Dil Raju is the film’s producer. More details about the film’s cast and crew will be announced tomorrow.
- Fans enjoy being slapped by Balayya: Puri Jagannadh
- Sensational heroine to do a horror thriller?
- Manchu Manoj’s Next To be Dubbed In Tamil
- Kochi Leaves Sunny Leone Shocked
- Special Column : Sai Pallavi, the quintessential Sekhar Kammula heroine.
Articles that might interest you