Looks like actor Ravi Teja is determined to make up for the two year long gap that he took after Bengal Tiger’s release. A couple of days ago, the Mass Maharaja launched the first of his two upcoming projects, Touch Chesi Chudu.
Now, the actor is all set to kick-start his second project, Raja The Great, tomorrow. Raja The Great will be directed by Anil Ravipudi, who is aiming for a hat-trick of hits with this movie. Dil Raju is the film’s producer. More details about the film’s cast and crew will be announced tomorrow.
- Balayya wraps up an intense climax fight
- Rahul’s Drushti’s teaser to be out soon
- Kajal reveals her 5 favorite movies
- Dandupalayam3 nears its completion
- Balayya unveils Garuda Vega’s stylish, thrilling trailer