Looks like actor Ravi Teja is determined to make up for the two year long gap that he took after Bengal Tiger’s release. A couple of days ago, the Mass Maharaja launched the first of his two upcoming projects, Touch Chesi Chudu.
Now, the actor is all set to kick-start his second project, Raja The Great, tomorrow. Raja The Great will be directed by Anil Ravipudi, who is aiming for a hat-trick of hits with this movie. Dil Raju is the film’s producer. More details about the film’s cast and crew will be announced tomorrow.
- Paisa Vasool’s final schedule to kick-start soon
- Balayya opens up about contesting in 2019 elections
- Young Telugu Actress In Dhanush’s VIP 2
- Cute teaser of Mental Madhilo impresses
- Young hero’s next to feature five heroines
Articles that might interest you