Looks like actor Ravi Teja is determined to make up for the two year long gap that he took after Bengal Tiger’s release. A couple of days ago, the Mass Maharaja launched the first of his two upcoming projects, Touch Chesi Chudu.
Now, the actor is all set to kick-start his second project, Raja The Great, tomorrow. Raja The Great will be directed by Anil Ravipudi, who is aiming for a hat-trick of hits with this movie. Dil Raju is the film’s producer. More details about the film’s cast and crew will be announced tomorrow.
- Irony around Boney Kapoor after Sridevi’s death
- Record overseas release for Nani’s Krishnarjuna Yuddham
- Senior producer Ashwini Dutt dedicates Mahanati to Sridevi
- Update on Sridevi’s funeral
- Poll : Which is your favourite Sridevi film ?