Jr.NTR made his debut as a child actor with the film Bala Ramayanam. Now another Nandamuri scion, also named Taraka Rama Rao, is making his debut as a child artist in the remake of the yesteryear classic Daana Veera Sura Karna. This child artist is grandson of the legendary NTR and son of Janaki Ram.
To be produced by Ch.Venkateshwara Rao and J.Balaraju, the movie has JVR as the director. Boyina Subbarao, Balaji, Bala Ramayanam fame Swathi Kumar, Daggubati Abhiram will be selecting the artists participating in the talent hunt and select other child artists. N.Sudhakara Reddy is the cinematographer.
- Mani Ratnam recreating Roja magic in Cheliyaa?
- Vishnu’s next based on the infamous scam
- Yet another first from Team Baahubali
- Mister’s new single to be out tomorrow
- Film Employees Federation’s tough stance on Mumbai actresses
Articles that might interest you