Jr.NTR made his debut as a child actor with the film Bala Ramayanam. Now another Nandamuri scion, also named Taraka Rama Rao, is making his debut as a child artist in the remake of the yesteryear classic Daana Veera Sura Karna. This child artist is grandson of the legendary NTR and son of Janaki Ram.
To be produced by Ch.Venkateshwara Rao and J.Balaraju, the movie has JVR as the director. Boyina Subbarao, Balaji, Bala Ramayanam fame Swathi Kumar, Daggubati Abhiram will be selecting the artists participating in the talent hunt and select other child artists. N.Sudhakara Reddy is the cinematographer.
- Vijay’s Adirindhi postponed again
- Raja The Great’s latest US collections
- PEMPAK scheduled for November release
- Raja The Great’s day one AP/TS collections
- Nani-Sai Pallavi’s MCA to be wrapped up by Nov 1st week