Now, the news is that Indian government will allow K.Vishwanath to speak a few words and share his experiences after receiving the award which is a first of it’s kind for any National award winner in India.
The award ceremony is expected to be held soon in Delhi in the presence of President of India.
- Prabhas proved himself with Baahubali, It’s my turn now: Pooja Hegde
- Poll : Which of these films are you looking forward to this week?
- MLA is my most satisfying movie after Pataas: Kalyanram
- Balakrishna keen to remake a Kannada blockbuster
- Rangasthalam Was Like Soul-Searching For Me : Sukumar