Basking in the much needed success with her latest release, Kalyana Vaibhogame, director Nandini Reddy is already working on her next project. The director will be retaining the same crew even for her next. She even stated post KV’s success that her next film will be an intense love story.
As per the latest buzz, Nandini is also expected to work on a romantic comedy simultaneously. Apparently, Nandini has completed a majority of work on her intense love drama and she will then work on a light-hearted love story, a milieu she is most comfortable with.
Nandini is expected to announce her next project in August and she may commence shooting it from September or October.
- Anasuya refutes rumors on her role in Rangasthalam
- Aamir Khan’s Secret Superstar off to a staggering start in China
- Rahul’s Howrah Bridge joins Republic Day clash
- Sudheer Babu kick-starts dubbing for his maiden film as producer
- Akshay Kumar postpones Padman for Padmaavat