Even though it was made with a shoestring budget, the surprise blockbuster of this year, Pelli Choopulu, created a huge pre-release buzz thanks to a never before promotional strategy of having several celebrity premiere shows in AP and Telangana.
Now, the makers of the low budget horror thriller, Avasaraniko Abaddam, are following Pelli Choopulu’s strategy and are planning 4-5 celebrity premieres in the two Telugu states. The first premiere will take place today afternoon at 2 pm at Prasad Labs.
Avasaraniko Abaddam’s trailer was unveiled by Trivikram Srinivas a month ago. The film has been directed by KV Suresh and produced by Vijay J, Puli Srikanth, Sandeep and friends.
- Nani-Sai Pallavi’s MCA to be wrapped up by Nov 1st week
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer to kick-start from Jan
- Nag to go on a short holiday
- Vijay Deverakonda to play a cabbie in his next
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR