Even though it was made with a shoestring budget, the surprise blockbuster of this year, Pelli Choopulu, created a huge pre-release buzz thanks to a never before promotional strategy of having several celebrity premiere shows in AP and Telangana.
Now, the makers of the low budget horror thriller, Avasaraniko Abaddam, are following Pelli Choopulu’s strategy and are planning 4-5 celebrity premieres in the two Telugu states. The first premiere will take place today afternoon at 2 pm at Prasad Labs.
Avasaraniko Abaddam’s trailer was unveiled by Trivikram Srinivas a month ago. The film has been directed by KV Suresh and produced by Vijay J, Puli Srikanth, Sandeep and friends.
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- All eyes on Rangasthalam’s trailer
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick