Even though it was made with a shoestring budget, the surprise blockbuster of this year, Pelli Choopulu, created a huge pre-release buzz thanks to a never before promotional strategy of having several celebrity premiere shows in AP and Telangana.
Now, the makers of the low budget horror thriller, Avasaraniko Abaddam, are following Pelli Choopulu’s strategy and are planning 4-5 celebrity premieres in the two Telugu states. The first premiere will take place today afternoon at 2 pm at Prasad Labs.
Avasaraniko Abaddam’s trailer was unveiled by Trivikram Srinivas a month ago. The film has been directed by KV Suresh and produced by Vijay J, Puli Srikanth, Sandeep and friends.
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
Articles that might interest you