Recently, Naga Babu’s daughter Niharika Konidela stepped into movies with Oka Manasu. Now, yet another star daughter is gearing up for her acting debut. Sivani, elder daughter of senior actors Jeevitha and Rajasekhar, has reportedly signed her debut film.
The latest report published by a leading Telugu news daily reveals that Sivani’s debut film will feature Naga Shaurya as the hero. Apparently, one of Tollywood’s top production houses will be producing this film.
Not many details regarding the film’s cast and crew are available as of now. Keep watching this space for an official confirmation.
- Sanjay Dutt to produce Prasthanam’s Hindi remake
- Fidaa’s impeccable run continues in Nizam
- Special surprise for Chiru’s bday
- Anando Brahma’s South, Hindi remakes on the cards
- Nara Rohit’s next moves to September
Articles that might interest you