Recently, Naga Babu’s daughter Niharika Konidela stepped into movies with Oka Manasu. Now, yet another star daughter is gearing up for her acting debut. Sivani, elder daughter of senior actors Jeevitha and Rajasekhar, has reportedly signed her debut film.
The latest report published by a leading Telugu news daily reveals that Sivani’s debut film will feature Naga Shaurya as the hero. Apparently, one of Tollywood’s top production houses will be producing this film.
Not many details regarding the film’s cast and crew are available as of now. Keep watching this space for an official confirmation.
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
- Revolutionary poet turns lyricist for a Telugu film
Articles that might interest you