Recently, megastar Chiranjeevi attended the audio launch of Jayanth C Paranji’s new film Jayadev. Now, the latest we hear is that stylish star Allu Arjun will be heading to Vizag to attend the platinum disc event of the film tomorrow.
Jaydev’s hero Ghanta Ravi is the son of AP Minister Ghanta Srinivasa Rao. Mani Sharma has scored the music which has been going on quite well. The mega family is going all out to help the young hero in promoting this film and we need to see how much will this affect his career.
Ghanta Ravi will be seen as an aggressive cop in the film.
- Sizzling beauty adopts a baby girl
- Vishnu loves to have twin girls again
- Teaser of first Indian space film to be out soon
- ‘SIT’ wraps up Sham K Naidu’s interrogation
- Popular Anchor Rules Out Entering Bigg Boss House
Articles that might interest you