After appearing in several successful films and gaining huge popularity in both Tamil and Telugu film worlds, star Tamil hero Karthi has now stepped into film production as he launched his own production house, Prince Productions. The actor will star in and produce his upcoming film Kashmora under his newly floated banner.
Kashmora has Telugu actress Sridivya and Nayanthara playing the female leads opposite Karthi. Incidentally, Karthi’s star brother Suriya too launched his own production company 2D Entertainment and produced Jyothika’s 36 Vayadhinile and his next film in Vikram Kumar’s direction, 24.
Already, star heroes like Pawan Kalyan, Mahesh Babu, Ram Charan, Vishal etc have launched their own production houses and it only looks like more stars will follow suit.
- Ram’s special plans for fans on his movie launch
- Puri reveals his motive behind casting foreign beauties
- Kaththi makers file complaint against politician
- South Indian Celebs Land in Hyderabad For IIFA
- Katamarayudu struggling at overseas box-office
Articles that might interest you