Recently, photographs of legendary Tamil stars Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth posing together splashed in the media and created a havoc. What transpired in this high-profile meeting is known to the stars themselves.
In yet another crazy rendezvous, Tamil star Ilayathalapathy Vijay has met with Rajinikanth at MGR Film City in Chennai. Rajini was shooting for 2.0 when Vijay made a surprise entry into the sets soon after he wrapped up Bairavaa’s last day’s shoot yesterday.
Both the stars reportedly spent more than 10 minutes with each other, and whether it was a casual meeting or if it has any hidden agenda is yet to be known.
- My character hasn’t been seen in South Indian Cinema: Rakul on Spyder
- Interview : Mahesh Babu – Rajamouli and I will collaborate for a project soon
- Balayya wraps up shoot in the temple town
- Powerstar is a good friend of mine: Mahesh Babu
- Gopichand’s Oxygen’s trailer to be out soon
Articles that might interest you