Recently, photographs of legendary Tamil stars Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth posing together splashed in the media and created a havoc. What transpired in this high-profile meeting is known to the stars themselves.
In yet another crazy rendezvous, Tamil star Ilayathalapathy Vijay has met with Rajinikanth at MGR Film City in Chennai. Rajini was shooting for 2.0 when Vijay made a surprise entry into the sets soon after he wrapped up Bairavaa’s last day’s shoot yesterday.
Both the stars reportedly spent more than 10 minutes with each other, and whether it was a casual meeting or if it has any hidden agenda is yet to be known.
- Bhaagmathie’s pre-release gets a date
- Seerat Kapoor To Team Up With Siddhu Jonnalagadda Again
- Jai Simha & Rangula Ratnam’s latest Krishna collections
- Poll : Which among these films will win the box office race?
- Kamal announces film with Vikram and Akshara Haasan