Recently, photographs of legendary Tamil stars Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth posing together splashed in the media and created a havoc. What transpired in this high-profile meeting is known to the stars themselves.
In yet another crazy rendezvous, Tamil star Ilayathalapathy Vijay has met with Rajinikanth at MGR Film City in Chennai. Rajini was shooting for 2.0 when Vijay made a surprise entry into the sets soon after he wrapped up Bairavaa’s last day’s shoot yesterday.
Both the stars reportedly spent more than 10 minutes with each other, and whether it was a casual meeting or if it has any hidden agenda is yet to be known.
- Venky’s spiritual getaways in free time
- Pawan bonds with his fans in London
- Yes, I get emotional and sentimental once in 3 decades: RGV
- Watch Pawan’s IEBF award presentation live
- Chalo’s promotions speed up big time