Several film stars have adopted underdeveloped villages and vowed to turn them into smart villages. Mahesh Babu, Prakash Raj, Vishnu Manchu etc are already doing their bit for the society. Now, popular actor Sonu Sood is the latest to join this list.
Sonu Sood has adopted a village named Bahona in Punjab. The actor is primarily working on improving the drinking water facilities and sanitation in Bahona and is also distributing water purifiers to the villagers who can’t afford them.
Sonu has also been offering free gym facilities and cycles to the youngsters in his hometown Moga in Punjab.
- Review : Kutumba Katha Chitram – Messed Up Dreams
- Telugu Review : Undha..Ledha..?
- From one Superstar to the other, Rajini lauds Mohanlal
- Amid the DSPs row, Suresh Babu warns of a huge agitation in TFI
- Thalapathy Vijay’s picture in CBSE textbooks