In yet another gesture of honoring the legendary film star and Chief Minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh NT Ramarao, the Andhra Pradesh government has decided to rechristen the Gannavaram Airport near Vijayawada, Krishna district as NTR Amaravati Airport.
The Andhra Pradesh cabinet on Thursday took a unanimous decision in this regard in a cabinet meeting that was held in Amaravati. Incidentally, NT Ramarao was born and raised in Nimmakuru, Krishna district.
Around a month ago, the AP government inaugurated NTR Museum in Amaravati in the honor of the legendary thespian.
- Puri reveals his motive behind casting foreign beauties
- Kaththi makers file complaint against politician
- South Indian Celebs Land in Hyderabad For IIFA
- Katamarayudu struggling at overseas box-office
- Date and venue locked for Mister’s audio launch
Articles that might interest you