Mahanati, the highly-anticipated biopic on legendary yesteryear heroine Savithri, already features an ensemble cast. Reigning stars like Keerthy Suresh, Samantha and Dulquer are part of this prestigious project. Even directors Krish and Tharun Bhascker have been roped in to play KV Reddy and Singeetham Srinivasa Rao respectively.
Now, in an interesting move, Mahanati makers have convinced popular dialogue writer Burra Saimadhav to essay legendary Telugu film lyricist and dialogue writer Pingali Nagendra Rao’s role. Pingali had penned dialogues for the iconic classic, Mayabazar. The film’s team is currently shooting the popular Aha Na Pellanta song from Mayabazar.
Mahanati also features Mohan Babu and young stars Vijay Deverakonda and Shalini Pandey in crucial roles. Nag Ashwin is directing Mahanati and Priyanka and Swapna Dutt are producing it.
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Krishna & East 1st weekend collections
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s 1st weekend Guntur collections
- BAN is unstoppable at Australian box office
- Kalyanram’s next with Naa Nuvve’s makers to be launched soon
- Pawan vouches for the self respect of women in film industry