There is never a dearth of Tamil dubbed films hitting the Telugu screens. In fact, two Tamil films dubbed into Telugu, Chikkadu Dorakadu and Mr. Manmadhan For Sale, are releasing tomorrow and two more recent Tamil hits, Suriya’s Memu and Vishal’s Kathakali, will release on March 18.
Now, the latest Tamil blockbuster Pichaikkaran is all set to release in Telugu very soon. This action thriller stars music composer turned successful hero Vijay Anthony and it was directed by Sasi, who helmed Venkatesh-Twinkle Khanna’s Seenu more than a decade ago.
Popular Tamil film production house Lyca Productions, which will soon produce Chiru’s comeback film, has grabbed the Telugu dubbing rights of Pichaikkaran. The film’s release date will be announced soon.
- Ileana’s striking comments on Southern film industry
- Kamal Haasan following those three
- Thaman gearing up with a rocking album for Nithin
- CCS police to issue notices to MM Keeravani
- Date locked for Kaala’s teaser?