Owing to their craze in the two Telugu states, star Tamil heroes life Suriya, Vikram and Vishal have been expressing their wish to act in a straight Telugu film from a long time. Now, yet another Tamil star has joined the list of Tamil stars wanting to act in a direct Telugu film.
Vijay Anthony, the star whose latest film Bichagadu is still minting decent shares despite completing its grand 50 days run, has revealed that he is planning to act in a straight Telugu film and that he is already working towards it.
Released without any pre-release glitz, Bichagadu recreated box-office history by grossing nearly 20 crores and turned Vijay Anthony into an overnight star in the two Telugu states.
- Akhil’s next to release in Nag’s favorite month
- Top Actress Rides A Rickshaw For A Film
- Puri’s makeover to Balayya impresses all
- Visuals to be highlight of Gautam Nanda
- Poll : Which among these films will be a huge hit?
Articles that might interest you