Popular for her bubbly roles in a spate of youth films like ‘Bus Stop’, ‘Green Signal’ and Varun Sandesh’s ‘Priyathama Neevachata Kusalama’, Rakshita or Hasika is now a well known actress in Tamil cinema. Recently, the actress gave a hit with ‘Kayal’, a romantic drama directed by Venkat Prabhu of Amala Paul’s ‘Prema Khaidi’ fame.
Hasika rechristened her name as Anandi and appeared in several successful films under leading banners in Tamil. After ‘Kayal’ gave her the much needed recognition, the actress has now paired up with music composer turned actor, GV Prakash Kumar, for the film ‘Trisha Illana Nayanathara’. Hasika now joins the list of Telugu actresses like Swathi, Sri Divya, Bindu Madhavi etc, who made it big in Tamil.
- Team Jai Lava Kusa to celebrate the film’s success
- Nani unveils C/O Surya’s fun-filled teaser
- Baahubali is the best Indian film made till date: Karan Johar
- Rakul Preet gifts herself an expensive SUV
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 24-09-2017
Articles that might interest you