It is a well known fact that senior actors, Rajendra Prasad and Jayasudha are in the fray for the presidential post of Movie Artist Association. The polling for these elections was completed recently and the court was supposed to announce its decision regarding the results today.
But as there is some more delay in the legal proceedings of this case, the high court has postponed the proceedings further to April 9th. Murali Mohan is the current president of the association and will step down once the new president is elected.
- Chiru’s surprise visit to Rajamouli?
- Naga Chaitanya Reveals Interesting Details About RRVC
- Baahubali 2 Producer Makes A Surprising Prediction
- DJ’s first single is an instant chartbuster
- Poll : Will Dangal overtake Baahubali2 and emerge as Highest grosser ?
Articles that might interest you