Sometime back, we had revealed that the shooting of Rajinikanth’s Robo 2.0 will take place in Bolivia. Latest update reveals that yet another movie unit will head to the same destination for its shoot.
Going into details, the unit of Allu Arjun’s Sarainodu will head to these beautiful locations for a special song shoot. A romantic number will be shot there and reports reveal that the locations shown in the song will be quite stunning and completely new for Tollywood audience.
Slated for an April 22nd release, Sarainodu is directed by Boyapati Sreenu and the prestigious Geetha Arts produces it. S S Thaman scores music.
- Ghazi Director Working On Yet Another Crazy Project
- Ram Charan Bonds Big Time With NTR Jr
- Nayanthara Stuns In A New Avatar
- Mental Madhilo Gets A Release In North India
- A rare photo opportunity for Rajinikanth’s fans