Sometime back, we had revealed that the shooting of Rajinikanth’s Robo 2.0 will take place in Bolivia. Latest update reveals that yet another movie unit will head to the same destination for its shoot.
Going into details, the unit of Allu Arjun’s Sarainodu will head to these beautiful locations for a special song shoot. A romantic number will be shot there and reports reveal that the locations shown in the song will be quite stunning and completely new for Tollywood audience.
Slated for an April 22nd release, Sarainodu is directed by Boyapati Sreenu and the prestigious Geetha Arts produces it. S S Thaman scores music.
- Legendary director K Viswanath to be conferred Dadasaheb Phalke
- Charan-Sukumar’s movie wraps up its first schedule
- Jyothika Will Win A National Award For Her Next Film
- Kamal Haasan To Host Big Boss in Tamil
- Telangana government obliges Baahubali producers’ request
Articles that might interest you