Sometime back, we had revealed that the shooting of Rajinikanth’s Robo 2.0 will take place in Bolivia. Latest update reveals that yet another movie unit will head to the same destination for its shoot.
Going into details, the unit of Allu Arjun’s Sarainodu will head to these beautiful locations for a special song shoot. A romantic number will be shot there and reports reveal that the locations shown in the song will be quite stunning and completely new for Tollywood audience.
Slated for an April 22nd release, Sarainodu is directed by Boyapati Sreenu and the prestigious Geetha Arts produces it. S S Thaman scores music.
- Puri reveals his motive behind casting foreign beauties
- Kaththi makers file complaint against politician
- South Indian Celebs Land in Hyderabad For IIFA
- Katamarayudu struggling at overseas box-office
- Date and venue locked for Mister’s audio launch
Articles that might interest you