These days, most successful screen writers are turning directors and are making a lasting impression. Continuing the trend set by the likes of Trivikram, Koratala Siva and Vakkantham Vamsi now is the young script writer Vikram Sirikonda.
Vikram Siri, who had worked on the scripts of Konchem Ishtam Konchem Kashtam, Tadakha and Allu Arjun’s blockbuster hit Race Gurram, is said to be in talks with Ravi Teja to make his directorial debut with the actor’s next project.
Nallamalu Srinivas (Bujji) will reportedly be bankrolling this project and more details are awaited.
- Sridevi’s daughter’s silver screen debut with a cameo
- Pre-interval fight to be highlight of DJ
- Interview : Harish Shankar – I have a script ready for Pawan Kalyan
- Sridevi says her dream came true
- Final schedule of stylish spy thriller in Serbia
Articles that might interest you