These days, most successful screen writers are turning directors and are making a lasting impression. Continuing the trend set by the likes of Trivikram, Koratala Siva and Vakkantham Vamsi now is the young script writer Vikram Sirikonda.
Vikram Siri, who had worked on the scripts of Konchem Ishtam Konchem Kashtam, Tadakha and Allu Arjun’s blockbuster hit Race Gurram, is said to be in talks with Ravi Teja to make his directorial debut with the actor’s next project.
Nallamalu Srinivas (Bujji) will reportedly be bankrolling this project and more details are awaited.
- Elated Thaman thanks his team
- Poll : Which aspect of Spyder are you looking forward to?
- Chiru’s son-in-law gearing up for acting debut?
- Spyder gets a decent release in Mumbai
- Balakrishnudu’s teaser for Dussehra
Articles that might interest you