These days, most successful screen writers are turning directors and are making a lasting impression. Continuing the trend set by the likes of Trivikram, Koratala Siva and Vakkantham Vamsi now is the young script writer Vikram Sirikonda.
Vikram Siri, who had worked on the scripts of Konchem Ishtam Konchem Kashtam, Tadakha and Allu Arjun’s blockbuster hit Race Gurram, is said to be in talks with Ravi Teja to make his directorial debut with the actor’s next project.
Nallamalu Srinivas (Bujji) will reportedly be bankrolling this project and more details are awaited.
- Sanjay Dutt to produce Prasthanam’s Hindi remake
- Fidaa’s impeccable run continues in Nizam
- Special surprise for Chiru’s bday
- Anando Brahma’s South, Hindi remakes on the cards
- Nara Rohit’s next moves to September
Articles that might interest you