Popular TV and film actor, Rajesh Vivek Upadhyay passed away in Hyderabad on Thursday. He was 66 year old. Rajesh suffered a massive heart attack while he was shooting for a regional film in Hyderabad around 3:30 pm.
Rajesh was well-known for his role as a comic astrologer in Aamir Khan’s Lagaan. Rajesh later acted in SRK’s Swades as a postman. Despite brief and small roles, Rajesh carved a niche for himself. He was recently seen as a pilot in Yevade Subramanyam.
Before debuting in films, Rajesh is known for the characters played in television epics Mahabharata and Bharat Ek Khoj. His last rites are going to be performed today in Mumbai.
- Rajamouli flags off Jagapathi Babu’s next
- Mister’s audio to have special chief guest
- Intriguing first look of Nithiin’s LIE raises curiosity
- Katamarayudu enters 50 crore club
- NTR, Samantha win top honors at IIFA Utsavam
Articles that might interest you