Popular TV and film actor, Rajesh Vivek Upadhyay passed away in Hyderabad on Thursday. He was 66 year old. Rajesh suffered a massive heart attack while he was shooting for a regional film in Hyderabad around 3:30 pm.
Rajesh was well-known for his role as a comic astrologer in Aamir Khan’s Lagaan. Rajesh later acted in SRK’s Swades as a postman. Despite brief and small roles, Rajesh carved a niche for himself. He was recently seen as a pilot in Yevade Subramanyam.
Before debuting in films, Rajesh is known for the characters played in television epics Mahabharata and Bharat Ek Khoj. His last rites are going to be performed today in Mumbai.
- Poll : Whose performance did you like the most in Awe?
- Ace cameraman for NTR’s next
- NTR’s mother makes a rare public appearance
- New schedule of Tej’s next goes on floors
- Leading Malayalam director to make his Bollywood debut