Actor Nani’s summer release, Yevade Subramanyam, was lauded for its refreshing take on life and friendship. The film was a decent box-office success and it also gained critics’ applause. Now, Priyanka Dutt, the producer of the film, is all set to tie the nuptial knot with the film’s director Nag Ashwin.
Both Priyanka and Nag Ashwin first collaborated for a short film titled Yaadon Ki Baaraat, which was made several years ago. Their friendship graduated to love during and after the making of Yevade Subramanyam. Reportedly, the couple’s families gave their nod to the marriage and the couple will enter into wedlock in December.
Nag Ashwin is said to be scripting for his next film while Priyanka Dutt is busy choosing the right story for her next production.
- Vishnu’s next based on the infamous scam
- Yet another first from Team Baahubali
- Mister’s new single to be out tomorrow
- Film Employees Federation’s tough stance on Mumbai actresses
- Film stars protest for farmers in Delhi
Articles that might interest you