Post production activities for Mega Power Star Ram Charan’s ‘Yevadu’ have started in parallel with the film’s shoot. The dubbing pooja of the film was held yesterday night and Charan dubbed for a few minutes to formally commence the dubbing activities.
Shruti Haasan is the female lead in this movie and Amy Jackson is the second heroine. Vamsi Paidipally is the director of this movie and Dil Raju is the producer. Devi Sri Prasad is composing the film’s music.
The film is currently being shot in Jubilee Hills, where a special rain fight is being canned on Charan and the other actors. Sai Kumar and Kota Srinivasa Rao are playing crucial roles in this movie. Allu Arjun and Kajal Aggarwal will be seen in crucial cameo appearances in ‘Yevadu’.
- Upcoming actress credits her success to Trivikram
- Sye Raa’s motion poster sets a new record
- Negative shades for star hero in Sye Raa
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
- Packed schedule for star comedian
Articles that might interest you