Dil Raju is a very happy man these days. Even after numerous delays, the movie ‘Yevadu’ managed to pull in superb revenues and it has ended up as the Sankranthi winner. Dil Raju, Shruti Haasan and Vamshi Paidipally interacted with members of the press today, and shared their happiness.
” In Charan’s career, Yevadu has fetched the best openings after Magadheera and we are very happy that this happened in our banner. If a film has potential, seasons do not matter. Sakranthi or summer, anything is the same”, he said.
Shruti Haasan made some interesting comments. “Dil Raju looks like a hero and his passion towards cinema is incredible. This is my third film in Dil Raju’s banner. I have worked very hard for this movie and it was quite tough to match Charan’s dances. But I am very happy and 2014 started off on a positive note for me”.
- Salman Khan arranged a fitness trainer for Happy Days hero
- Die-hard fans build a statue for Puri Jagannadh
- Shruti reveals why she had failed in relationships
- Rajamouli thanks fans for their love for Baahubali
- Interview : I don’t want the stamp of glamor heroine – Mishti Chakraborty
Articles that might interest you