Ram Charan Teja had a setback recently in the form of Thoofan which received lukewarm response at the box office. However he is very confident about the success of his next movie ‘Yevadu’. The audio of the movie is already declared a hit.
The movie has completed all the formalities including censor certification and was earlier supposed to release on 31st July. Due to the political turmoil in the state it had to be postponed. Now the news is that ‘Yevadu’ would be released either during Diwali or on the eve of Christmas in a bid to cash in on the festive season.
Sruthi Haasan and Amy Jackson are playing the female leads. Vamsi Paidiapally is the director of the film and is produced by Dil Raju. Devi Sri Prasad has composed the music for the film.
- Rana thanks fans on his TV debut’s success
- YVS Chowdary ready with his next
- Popular entertainment channel bags crazy upcoming films
- Boyapati returns to his forte with JJN’s action-packed teaser
- Ninnu Kori team celebrates in Goa
Articles that might interest you